Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Have flooding issues? The Greater Sacramento Area recently experienced a tremendous downpour, the communities experienced flooding in their homes and business. Throughout the storm we mobilized to help tarp, dry, and extract houses full of water pouring in from the massive amounts of rain. Call SERVPRO of Central Antelope today, if you experience water damage in your home or business! We can provide a thorough inspection and a game plan of what needs to happen next.
- Water Extraction
- Clean and Contained Demolition
- Proper Assessment and Execution of work
- Excellent customer service from experience within the industry
- Works with all Insurance carriers, with prior work experience within the industry
Call Us Today!! 916-550-3570
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (916) 550-3570
Why Choose SERVPRO of Central Antelope?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
We’re dedicated to responding immediately to water and storm damage emergencies. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
As leaders in the storm and water damage industry, we have advanced training and expertise, not to mention a tremendous amount of hands-on experience. We use this training and experience to quickly dry your home and restore it back to pre-storm condition.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
We Have the Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
When a major storm hits, it may overwhelm local restoration companies. SERVPRO of Central Antelope can scale our resources by accessing the equipment and personnel of 2100 Franchises. We can also access Disaster Recovery Teams that specialize in major storms and catastrophic events.
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
SERVPRO of Central Antelope is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too, and are proud to be part of the Antelope community. We are also part of a national network of 2100 with special Disaster Recover Teams that can respond with additional resources during catastrophic storms and major events.